Lead Client Helpdesk (m/f/x)
Here’s the chance for a talented and hungry mind with the experience in building and leading a B2B Support Team.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an individual to join us in building the B2B Helpdesk and assembling a diverse team as soon as possible. The team will consist of both professional and technical talent. You will lead the area in day-to-day activities, specifically handling inquiries from our clients.
Your team will be the first point of contact at DOCK for day-to-day topics.
Sounds interesting? Keep on reading!
Let’s face it, with all the technical and regulatory complexities and legacy technology global banking simply is broken.
Aiming to build the most comprehensive and flexible Banking-as-a-Service platform out there, we are on a mission to fix this and remove the barriers – and provide our partners with a seamless experience when prototyping and building financial products and services in just a few weeks, or even days, instead of months to years. Launching a banking product, embedding and scaling financial use-cases will never have been easier and faster, and that’s what we are fully committed to.
So, what’s that… are we a startup and starting from scratch? Yes. And no. We are a well funded licensed e-money institution and principal member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich with a staff of ca. 100, and rapidly growing. We have been running a successful consumer card product for the last 6 years and built a significant B2B portfolio around corporate spend management, payouts and emergency payments.
Following our new mission we have brought together some of the brightest minds in fintech and now are building a new modular ecosystem upon the running business and experience we have. Quite a luxurious situation for a startup we’d say – and one that absolutely excites us!
Capturing the momentum, we also strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
If you are still reading this, have significant experience and a proven track record in building strong relationships with our prospects and clients, finding solutions with our internal stakeholders, you are very welcome.
Your job? You will…
- accept and process inquiries via email and telephone with the current focus on:
- Changes of master data
- Card loading and payments
- Communication in case of an incident externally and internally (troubleshooting)
- (Technical) inquiries regarding the connection to the platform and Client UI.
- respond to various inquiries, taking into account regulatory and legal requirements for banks
- interface between different departments like Operations and Product
- support internal team projects and optimise measures
- provide Quality assurance within the team regarding partner requests and responses
- review SLA breaches and introduce countermeasures
- define KPIs and testing, detection of anomalies and definition of measures
- build and develop the B2B support team
What skills and traits you need?
- You have already managed a helpdesk team and gained at least 2 years of experience leading the team.
- You have worked in similar areas (e.g. FinTech or insurance)
- High customer and service orientation
- Flexible, resilient personality
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, MS Office
What can you expect from us?
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment with 30 days of paid vacation
- Talented, committed and supportive teams of diverse experts, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers
- The option to work remotely regularly in accordance with company policies
- An office in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities!