Team Lead Partner Onboarding (m/f/x)
As Team Lead Partner Onboarding, you will be responsible for managing the seamless onboarding process of new partners onto our platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, Compliance, Legal and Technology, to ensure successful and timely implementation of our solutions. Your role will be critical in building strong partner relationships, providing exceptional partner experiences, and driving the growth of our platform business.
Sounds interesting? Keep on reading!
Let’s face it, with all the technical and regulatory complexities and legacy technology global banking simply is broken.
Aiming to build the most comprehensive and flexible Banking-as-a-Service platform out there, we are on a mission to fix this and remove the barriers – and provide our partners with a seamless experience when prototyping and building financial products and services in just a few weeks, or even days, instead of months to years. Launching a banking product, embedding and scaling financial use-cases will never have been easier and faster, and that’s what we are fully committed to.
So, what’s that… are we a startup and starting from scratch? Yes. And no. We are a well funded licensed e-money institution and principal member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich with a staff of ca. 140, and rapidly growing. We have been running a successful consumer card product for the last 6 years and built a significant B2B portfolio around corporate spend management, payouts and emergency payments.
Following our new mission we have brought together some of the brightest minds in fintech and now are building a new modular ecosystem upon the running business and experience we have. Quite a luxurious situation for a startup we’d say – and one that absolutely excites us!
Capturing the momentum, we also strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
Your job? You will…
- lead the end-to-end onboarding processes for new partners, ensuring smooth transitions and adherence to project timelines.
- plan the whole onboarding project. For the Team Lead Onboarding it is crucial to understand customer needs and requirements in detail. Development of detailed project plans, outlining tasks, milestones, and resource requirements for successful onboarding projects.
- work closely with Sales, Product, Compliance, Legal and technology Teams to coordinate efforts and align onboarding activities with the partners requirements and expectations.
- serve as the primary point of contact during the onboarding process, addressing partner inquiries, providing status updates, and maintaining positive partner relationships.
- ensure that all onboarding activities comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies, collaborating with the compliance team to obtain necessary approvals.
- ensure that contracts include all partner specific needs and requirements and are in alignment with groups strategic plan.
- identify potential roadblocks or issues during onboarding and take proactive measures to resolve them promptly, escalating if necessary.
- continuously evaluate and enhance the onboarding process to streamline procedures, reduce time-to-market, and improve overall partner satisfaction. Assess effectiveness of the onboarding process and improve performance continuously. Always “challenge” the current status quo and find opportunities to improve the given process.
- maintain accurate records, prepare progress reports, and document onboarding procedures and best practices for future reference.
- foster a collaborative and positive team environment, providing mentorship and support to team members, as applicable. Team in this context is not limited to the onboarding team itself but refers to all stakeholders involved within the whole process.
What skills and traits you need?
- Background in Fintech/ Consulting / Banking or an equivalent area
- 3+ years of experience as Onboarding Manager; at least 1 year leadership experience
- Degree in business administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills both in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint
What can you expect from us?
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment with 30 days of paid vacation;
- Talented, committed and supportive teams of diverse experts, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers;
- The option to work remotely regularly in accordance with company policies;
- An office in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities!