New Business and Sales Manager (m/f/x)
We are looking for an experienced New Business Sales Manager to prospect, convince and win new customers / partners.
Sounds interesting? Keep on reading!
Let’s face it, with all the technical and regulatory complexities and legacy technology global banking simply is broken.
Aiming to build the most comprehensive and flexible Banking-as-a-Service platform out there, we are on a mission to fix this and remove the barriers – and provide our partners with a seamless experience when prototyping and building financial products and services in just a few weeks, or even days, instead of months to years. Launching a banking product, embedding and scaling financial use-cases will never have been easier and faster, and that’s what we are fully committed to.
So, what’s that… are we a startup and starting from scratch? Yes. And no. We are a well funded licensed e-money institution and principal member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich with a staff of ca. 100, and rapidly growing. We have been running a successful consumer card product for the last 6 years and built a significant B2B portfolio around corporate spend management, payouts and emergency payments.
Following our new mission we have brought together some of the brightest minds in fintech and now are building a new modular ecosystem upon the running business and experience we have. Quite a luxurious situation for a startup we’d say – and one that absolutely excites us!
Capturing the momentum, we also strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
You should have strong business acumen, be willing to help DOCK Financial grow over the long term, and be passionate about the challenges of selling. You should also be a strategic thinker, able to understand our prospective customers' / partners challenges and needs and demonstrate the value we add to their business.
Naturally, we are looking for a team player who can collaborate with colleagues in sales, compliance, product and beyond.
Your job? You will…
- be accountable for business development, proactive customer engagement and the sales lifecycle of DOCK’s prospects at high growth rates
- work with Financial Institutions, startups, brands and established players from different industries to demonstrate DOCK´s unique value
- be responsible for the overall business development, customer engagement, and sales lifecycle of DOCKs prospects
- deeply understand prospect's businesses, regulatory construct, flow of funds and challenges to ensure that DOCK is the correct solution for the prospects
- manage time effectively by qualifying and re-qualifying prospects throughout the sales cycle
- build trust with the prospect by demonstrating that you understand the prospects’ business objectives and that our success can only result from their success
What skills and traits you need?
- 3 - 4 years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product like SaaS, fintech/tech
- Passion for startups and new technology
- Listening skills. You must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into excited new customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and fun to work with
- A ‘get things done’ mentality
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms
- A good understanding of the Fintech ecosystem is a plus
- Your proficiency level in English and German is high – with additional languages being a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment with 30 days of paid vacation;
- Talented, committed and supportive teams of diverse experts, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers;
- The option to work remotely regularly in accordance with company policies;
- An office in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities!