QA Engineer (m/f/x)
Sounds interesting? Keep on reading!
Let’s face it, with all the technical and regulatory complexities and legacy technology global banking simply is broken.
Aiming to build the most comprehensive and flexible Banking-as-a-Service platform out there, we are on a mission to fix this and remove the barriers – and provide our partners with a seamless experience when prototyping and building financial products and services in just a few weeks, or even days, instead of months to years. Launching a banking product, embedding and scaling financial use-cases will never have been easier and faster, and that’s what we are fully committed to.
So, what’s that… are we a startup and starting from scratch? Yes. And no. We are a well funded licensed e-money institution and principal member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich with a staff of ca. 100, and rapidly growing. We have been running a successful consumer card product for the last 6 years and built a significant B2B portfolio around corporate spend management, payouts and emergency payments.
Following our new mission we have brought together some of the brightest minds in fintech and now are building a new modular ecosystem upon the running business and experience we have. Quite a luxurious situation for a startup we’d say – and one that absolutely excites us!
Capturing the momentum, we also strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
If you are still reading this, have significant experience in state of the art quality assurance, identifying issues and reporting them, we would like to talk. You have already worked with financial systems, know that PSD2 is no gaming console and maybe dealt with card schemes in your past? Even better.
Your job? You will…
- create automated tests and perform exploratory tests
- create and apply test strategies and methodologies for different deployment stages
- be part in generating and identifying relevant test data
- participate to each key phase during the product life-cycle
- consult with development engineers in resolution of problems
- investigate, log and re-test defects - we are using JIRA as a defect management tool
- design test cases for new features and maintain core checklists
- actively participate to stand-ups and other Scrum ceremonies
What skills and traits you need?
- A degree in computer science or related field and two years experience as a QA Engineer in software development
- Strong experience in Mobile and Web UI testing
- Experience with CI setups
- Attitude and solid experience for automating quality assurance activities
- Experience in quality assurance of Fintech products
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of Python or TypeScript - would be very beneficial
- Experience with working in an agile environment (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Create and maintain automated test (Python, Cypress, etc)
- Proficient and very oriented to details
- Good communicator
What can you expect from us?
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment with 30 days of paid vacation;
- Talented, committed and supportive teams of diverse experts, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers;
- The option to work remotely regularly in accordance with company policies;
- An office in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities!