Backend Senior Engineer (m/f/x) - Munich and/or Home-Office (GER, AUT)
We are hiring for our spin-off Fintech which is developing a full white-label branded and managed embedded finance solution for B2B and B2C use cases. The spin-off focuses on the heavy lifting by completely operating the partner’s embedded finance solution, so partners can focus on their business growth and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a world-class:Backend Senior Engineer (m/f/x) - Munich and/or Home-Office (GER, AUT)
to join our growing team, helping us to launch and expand our solution across Europe. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Backend Engineer and must be a natural hands-on initiative-taker who has a track record of success and the ability to thrive in a friendly, remote and high-growth environment.
Your job? You will…
- build a secure and performant backend solution;
- implement tests and monitoring to ensure system health and backup strategies;
- grow a team of experienced professionals around you, take the lead and be proactive;
- collaborate with the Frontend Engineers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- troubleshoot and debug applications;
- integrate and maintain third party APIs;
- perform PEN tests once in a while;
- be working closely with the core team.
What skills and traits you need?
- Significant experience with Backend development and maintaining
- TS, PostgreSQL, CI, Message Queuing
- Cloud infrastructure esp. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker experience and networking layer skills appreciated
- You are passionate about what you are doing
- Monorepos, code-review
- Active member of the open source community is a plus
- English full professional proficiency, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
- Knowledge in (online/mobile) banking and the payment industry is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment with 30 days of paid vacation
- Talented, committed and supportive teams of diverse experts, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers
- The option to work remotely regularly in accordance with company policies
- An office in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities!
Depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate, remuneration will be competitive. Our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.